Technical Writer ( )
Produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the
overall success of running IT systems. Work collaboratively
with analysts, developers, project managers, and end users
to create easy-to-use manuals and documentations
At least 3+ years of proven working experience in technical writing for complex systems to document enterprise software including procedures, architecture descriptions, user manuals and detailed configuration information.
- Familiarity with the SDLC and software development is a must.
- Ability to understand and follow technical discussions and materials.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Visio.
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail.
- Ability to create work flow diagrams to capture system or data processes.
- Ability to communicate with developers to receive input and output end user documentation.
- Ability to grasp complex technical concepts and present them visually through easily understandable text and pictures
- Excellent command of English verbal and written.
- Excellent written skills in English with accurate spelling and grammar.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the relevant systems, and then draft the documentation as per requirements.
- Analyze existing potential content, focusing on reuse contents and single-sourcing.
- Create and maintain the information architecture in chapters.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides.
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications.
- Other tasks and duties assigned as necessary (Writing memorandums, taking minutes of meetings)